Thursday, April 17, 2008

Discovery

I just discovered something when I and my friends bought something to eat for lunch. I don't want to think bad but I think that there is really something wrong. When that incident happened I wasn't really that affected and I did not know what other things to think about aside from telling my _ about it. My friend was even more affected than me. I was trying to tell or convince myself that it wasn't really that bad but I just realized now that it wasn't good either. I wanted to tell _ but unfortunately I have no load so I can't text her. I will have to wait until I see her. Actually, I don't know how to say it to _ because I might make her cry. Maybe I will ask her first if it's ok to treat a friend like a lover? Or maybe I can ask her if she and her friends are like that? And then I will listen to her answers. And then I will tell her what I saw. I am in the internet cafe right now. I think before I go home I will buy something sweet for anti-depressant. I want to buy 4 bananas because that's what our teacher in psych told us for anti-depressant or if we are stressed out but then I am thinking that where in the hell would I buy 4 bananas? It's already 8:35 in the evening. So I can't buy it.
I'm not really a good comforter. Actually, I don't know what to say if someone has a problem. I will just accompany that someone without saying anything. I really don't know what to do. I hope this night will be okay. So Help me GOD.

No comments: