Friday, April 18, 2008

04-17-08

I haven’t found anything sweet so I bought c2 instead. She sometimes tells me to buy her c2 whenever I go to this particular internet café and I’m always telling her that I don’t have money. But then I thought that something will happen so I decided to give her anything that whatever comes out in my mind. When she went home she had a c2 with her so I drank the c2 that I bought.
I talked to her just now and she told me that it was okay because it is what he does. So it is okay and she and her boyfriend are okay now. She is wearing the ring that her boyfriend gave her. So it means that everything is in place and everything is fine now.
Actually I was expecting to have a tragic night. It sounds mean but I think it’s not really that mean. I am not saying that I want them to argue again. I don’t know. I was just expecting something bad. Thank God it turned out good.

No comments: