Friday, April 18, 2008

4-17-18

I searched the Bleach manga in onemanga.com and unfortunately there is still no update.
I can't wait to read it. The recent chapters are becoming interesting already.
I don't know why Claymore is not releasing some chapters. Maybe they stopped creating the manga. I don't know. All I know is that I want to read some more.
I remember I spent so much time staring at the screen of the monitor just to read. I am not a reader actually but reading manga is a different thing. Although moving objects are more interesting I still find it nice because it is more advanced. Even though I can't see it move, it is still good because I can somehow imagine it through the use of my imagination. Thank God the human mind is so powerful. I know mine is not great but still I am a human being. I have the ability to think.However, there are limitations.
I really can't control people so I can't control their actions. I'll have to wait until they will release some chapters. I think that's the only thing that I can do.
People, reading manga is such a nice thing to do. Anime is so lovely. So, people try to go beyond your horizon and enter the kingdom of anime. (Do I sound like I'm having an advertisement here? Sorry. It is just that anime is really good.)

No comments: