Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Forbidden Kingdom


I and my boardmate elvie watched forbidden kingdom last saturday in SM. The movie was funny and great.I laughed at loud because there were scenes which were so funny. I like Jet Li and Jackie Chan. They were really good in terms of kicking some ass. Their fighting scenes were great. I was moved.
Actually, I love to see people fight. It is not because I love chaos or I am a war freak. It is just I get so fascinated with martial arts. It is so awesome to watch people do their moves. I love watching people fly and kick and punch each other. It amuses me so much that I tend to imagine that I am a master of martial arts. I am really ambitious.(hehehe)

Here are some of the pictures:





Disclaimer: I don't own all the pictures. I researched it on the internet.

I don't want to tell you the story of this movie because I might give spoilers. I am really a spoiler, you know. Just watch the movie and see it for yourself. It is such a nice movie, in my opinion only. So, if you really want to know if this movie is worth watching, what are you waiting for? Go to any mall, go to the ticket booth and buy a ticket and watch. Enjoy the show!

P.S.The day we watched this movie was the day I discovered something really really bad.

No comments: