Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



Today is happy mother's day. Too bad I did not greet my mother in person. It is not because I don't want to. It is just that I am shy. But deep inside I really wanted to say it. Anyways, I texted her instead. It just did it now. Even though I don't show my feelings towards my mother and sometimes she's annoying, I love her and I will always love her. She is doing her best just to give her daughters everything that she can give. She is such a busy person because of us. I'm proud of my mother. My father too.My grandparents too. And to everyone who helps my parents to raise us. I want to thank my mother for raising me. I really don't know what's my purpose here on earth. All I know is that I want to live not just for myself but for my family. If I have a job already I would give everything I can for my family. I am so thankful to be here because without my existence I couldn't have the chance to be with my mother and other members of my family.

Mama Jojo! Mama Men, Tita Angie, my late Lola Fernanda....... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!

And to all the mother's on earth..... Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a very sweet daughter, your have lucky to have a mother like her. Feel free to express your gratitude and love towards you mother, I'm sure she'll appreciate it.