Saturday, January 12, 2008

My first blog

I just made my very first blog just now. Although it was a little bit strange since I don't get used to it, I still enjoyed it. I felt so weird. I normally write anything in any piece of paper that I see. But writing it online, I realized that it was better than hide whatever my mind could ever imagine. At least, other people can criticize my work. I just don't have to let it dwell inside my notebooks. It's not that I want to spread it just to impress other people. I just want suggestions and opinions that can help me improve my writing skills. Eversince I was a child I already made some poems and stories because that's my way of expressing myself. Only few people who knew about it because I was afraid that people might tease me. But I told myself now, "What if I try to make some changes"? Instead of letting my poems and stories remain hidden and let it rot, why not try to create a new image? I really wanted to make a blog but then shyness ruled over me. I was defeated by my own weakness. But now, I think I am a little bit stronger than before. So, now that I'm exposing them, people out there, whoever you are, I hope you will enjoy reading my blog. And it's better if you add comments. hehehe.

No comments: